17th September 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?

I completed my M.SC in maharaja university in first position so now i want govt job in difference pls advise? What are the various government jobs I am eligible to apply? How to apply for the job? Can you please give me the complete information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  2. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  4. List of best government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. What jobs are available in government sector after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?
  6. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  7. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  8. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 10th standard?
  9. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of graduation course?
  10. List of government jobs after completing engineering through distance?
  11. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  12. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future? -- [New]
  13. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  14. What all government jobs we can apply after completion of MD in homeopathy?
  15. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  16. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
  17. Jobs aspects in government sector after msc applied chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which government jobs are available after MSc Chemistry?
18th September 2016, 08:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?

Government jobs after completion of M.Sc in chemistry:-

The ISRO, DRDO, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Advanced Centre for treatment , Research and Education in cancer etc. Take in students from M.SC chemistry very frequently.

On top of this, the UPSC, CSIR - UGC, SSC extra. Carry of entrance exams from the requirement of qualified candidates into the various departments of the government.

In addition to this candidates with M.SC chemistry can also appear in Civil Service exam.

Teaching profession in government sector after M.Sc in chemistry candidates who have a B.Ed degree can go for teaching carrier in schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?