17th September 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams related textiles to get a government job?

I am a B.Tech from textile technology name the entrance exams of textile for government job? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the right suggestions on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government job in textile industry after completion of M.Sc in Textiles? Procedure to apply for the government job? -- [New]
  2. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  3. List of government job entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of government job exams?
  5. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
  6. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  7. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  8. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  9. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  10. List of exams to write for getting a government job after completion of course in BHMS?
  11. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  12. List banking courses to do after 12 for getting a government job?
  13. What are the steps which I need to follow up to get the government job?
  14. List of government job for biomedical engineering?
  15. Jobs related to textiles, fashion designing, education, training, internship and Merchandising?
  16. What exams to be written to get a government job after completing MSc(Bioinformatics)?
  17. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  18. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
18th September 2016, 08:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams related textiles to get a government job?

As you have mentioned above that you want to know the names of the entrance examinations related to textile which will help you to get a government job, so regarding that I have listed the names of those entrance examinations which are:

> IIT-JEE.

> VIT.

> KIIT.

> BITS.

After clearing these examinations, you can explore your career in textile mills, export houses, textile dyeing and printing units, knitwear manufacturing units, jute and craft development organisations and many more.
18th September 2016, 08:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams related textiles to get a government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Tech from textile technology name the entrance exams of textile for government job? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the right suggestions on this. Thank you!
You can apply for government sector jobs like below given.

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil Service Exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff Selection Commission Exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant Teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?