17th November 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

List of vacancies in government sector for Civil Engineer with procedure to apply

Hello sir, I Sam Backier and I am looking for a government job in Civil Engineering. Provide me list of vacancies for Civil Engineer in government sector with procedure to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Diploma in Civil engineer apply for Junior engineer in GETCO? List of other vacancies for Diploma holder in government sector?
  2. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  3. List of vacancies in government sector for Automobile Engineer? Will I have to pass exam for it?
  4. Is there any jobs available for me after completion of diploma in Mechanical?
  5. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  6. List of vacancies in government college for B.Sc Nursing holder with procedure to apply
  7. Vacancies in government sector for Electronics and Communication Engineer?
  8. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  9. How to get a government sector job after M.Sc Biotechnology? List of vacancies and details of selection procedure and salary?
  10. Job opportunities in government sector for Civil Engineer? List of core government companies? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  11. Is there any vacancy for a job in government sector? I am a computer engineer
  12. Vacancies available in Government Sector for Microbiology postgraduate?
  13. What should I do after diploma in mechanical?
  14. Which post get I get after mechanical diploma students
  15. What are the government job vacancies available after completion B.Sc with O grade?
  16. List of jobs which are available in government sector for Civil engineering candidates?
  17. What are the vacancies for Instrumentation and Engineering in government sector? List of public sector units and where can I apply?
  18. Any IT jobs in Government Sector? How to apply for it? From where can I get the information about the vacancies?
30th November 2016, 08:16 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of vacancies in government sector for Civil Engineer with procedure to apply

The vacancies for Civil Engineers in different government departments and organizations are released all round the year. You must subscribe to any government job notification portal which will give you information about latest job vacancies for civil engineer in different government organization.

Civil Engineers can get jobs in following government organizations:

>>Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc. These PSUs recruit candidates on basis of GATE scorecard, you need to have good GATE scorecard to get job in these companies.

>>Railway Recruitment board exam for Senior Engineer and Junior Engineer posts.

>>DMRC entrance exams for engineers.

>>You can also apply non technical exams like Civil Services exams, Banking exams, Defence services exams etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?