11th December 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma in Civil engineer apply for Junior engineer in GETCO? List of other vacancies for Diploma holder in government sector?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma Engineering with Civil stream and want to apply in GETCO for Junior Engineer. Is there any job available for me? List of other vacancies for Diploma holder in government sector?

Related Questions:
  1. List of vacancies in government sector for Civil Engineer with procedure to apply
  2. Civil engineering Diploma holder is eligible to apply for Junior Engineer post in Maharashtra in any government organization?
  3. Detailed information and age limit to apply in Koderma District Junior Engineer recruitment for Civil Diploma holder?
  4. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  5. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  6. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  7. Model question papers for the post of Junior Engineer? I am a civil Engineering diploma holder -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?
  9. Diploma in Civil engineering holder can apply for Section Engineer post in Railway?
  10. Can I apply for the post of Junior Engineer in various state government department? I have completed B.Tech Civil
  11. Can I apply for SSC Junior Engineer exam with B.E in civil degree? -- [New]
  12. Government jobs for Civil Engineers?
  13. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  15. Which route to choose after intermediate to get early job at a low cost?
  16. List of companies offering Junior Engineer post to Diploma holder in Computer Engineering?
  17. List of exams which we can give after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a job?
  18. Government job after completing diploma fresher in Civil engineering?
7th February 2017, 10:36 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in Civil engineer apply for Junior engineer in GETCO? List of other vacancies for Diploma holder in government sector?

Yes, the posts of a Junior Engineer in any govt department are open for the diploma holders in the particular branch in which the vacancies are there.

The minimum age limit for the same is 18 years and the post is a Grade 3 post after which the candidate can get the promotions to higher scale posts provided he possesses the essential qualification.

I would suggest you to complete the degree first instead of searching for a job straight away.

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?