26th November 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What kind of group exams, can I apply for on the basis of engineering degree?

Hi, I have completed my engineering. Now am doing a private job. How can I apply for group exams, and which kind of categories I can apply?

30th November 2016, 08:12 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of group exams, can I apply for on the basis of engineering degree?

You will be eligible for all Group exams like Group I, II, III and IV after completion of bachelor's degree in engineering. The minimum academic qualification required for most of the group exams is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates are eligible for these exams. You must meet age required for exams.

The application forms for different group exams are released in different months of year. You need to be updated regarding latest updates about exams. You can subscribe to any government job portal which will alert you when new notification for exams are out. After that you can apply for exams at official website of examination conducting authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?