25th November 2017, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Which marksheet's serial number has to be given in Indian Navy form?

While filling Indian navy form we have to give our 12th marksheet serial number. So which marksheet serial number should we give. I had given improvement exam for only math subject and I scored more marks in improvement exam.

28th November 2017, 04:27 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which marksheet's serial number has to be given in Indian Navy form?

On Indian navy form you need to put the new marksheet serial number which one you got after improvement. Because you scored more marks in improvement exam so it will be beneficial for you at the time of selection.
28th November 2017, 05:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which marksheet's serial number has to be given in Indian Navy form?

Just look at the required qualification for the job and apply accordingly. If class 12th is the minimum criteria, then you need to mention the serial number of the same mark sheet.

Class 10th mark sheet is mostly asked for age proof, hence make sure that you mention it, if age is the concern.
2nd June 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I will get the 12 marksheet in july from the school so can I fill the form by the temporary marksheet given by the cbse
3rd June 2018, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I recently passed my class 12 exams and i wants to be apply for indian navy so how i get serial no of 12 class marksheet
3rd June 2018, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for Indian navy and the form requires marksheet serial no. . Marksheet serial no. will b provided by college in two weeks . What should I do for getting serial no. Instantly
3rd June 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class this year and board has not provide marksheet till now. As, I don't have marksheet,

1) Can I fill Navy AA/SSR form without having marksheet.
2) If yes, then what I have to enter in 'serial no of marksheet'.

Please reply fast because the last date of Navy application form is 15 June 2018.
7th June 2018, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I didn't get 12th matriculate certificate. So I cannot apply for indian navy for ssr post. So is it possible to apply without serial no. ?
14th June 2018, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I haven't got my class 12th marksheet till now and I want to fill SSR form so what should I do now
27th June 2019, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

which diploma marksheet serial no. have to fill in navy form,because diploma has 6 sem and all sem marksheet serial no. is different.
27th June 2019, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Which is the serial no on mark list the whole thing or just the number?
27th June 2019, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

How can i get serial no. Of my diploma
29th April 2021, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i have filled roll number instead of serial number but i couldn't change
what should i do??
17th August 2022, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Do not have serial number of marksheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?