15th February 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Indian Navy? Last date for the submission of forms for this?

Hello sir i like Indian navy so i join Indian navy how can apply and what is the last date issue application form. Thankyou

15th February 2012, 06:49 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Procedure to apply for Indian Navy? Last date for the submission of forms for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir i like Indian navy so i join Indian navy how can apply and what is the last date issue application form. Thankyou
Dear Aspirant

Nice to see your interest for Indian Navy. You can join Indian Navy by giving NDA{National Defence Academy} entrance test organized by UPSC- Union Public Service Commission of India. NDA exam held twice in a year generally as NDA I & NDA II. Only unmarried Male candidates can appear in this Exam.

You have to Fulfill following criteria for NDA:
-------------------------------------------

• You should have passed 12th standard from State board or recognized school.
  • There is no percentage limit mentioned for this exam.
  • If you are appearing in 12th then you can also apply.
  • Your age must be between 16.5 to 19 year.
  • You must be citizen of India.

Physical Requirements necessary for NDA
----------------------------------------

Procedure to Apply for NDA Exam:
----------------------------

Important dates for NDA 2012 exam:
-----------------------------------

For NDA I
  • Notification Announced : 31/12/2011
  • Last date of Submission of Application form : 30/01/2012
  • Examination date : 15/04/2012.

For NDA II
  • Date of Notification : 05/05/2012
  • Last Date of Submission of Application form : 04/06/2012
  • Commencement of Examination : 19/08/2012

Exam Pattern& syllabus for NDA written test:
-------------------------------------------

There will be written Examination for total of 900 marks in two Subjects

1. Mathematics - Maximum marks is 300 and the duration of the test is 2.5 Hrs.
2. General Ability Test - Maximum marks is 600 and the duration of the test is 2.5 Hrs.

The papers in both the subjects will consist of objective type questions only.

Best Books for NDA exam Preparation
--------------------------------------

>>For any other detail regarding NDA Exam you can visit UPSC Official website:
http://www.upsc.gov.in

REGARDS
4G Solutions
15th February 2012, 07:32 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Indian Navy? Last date for the submission of forms for this?

Hi dear........
Indian army details information are as follows......

If you are graduate then you can apply for the above post, for more details visit official website of Indian army.

If you are a Under graduate & Interested for joining Inidan army then you can apply for NDA exam the details are as follows....

Good luck............
15th February 2012, 07:38 PM
a444

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Indian Navy? Last date for the submission of forms for this?

Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (Sailors) Eligibility Details: Indian Navy recruits Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) , for only Unmarried Male Indian Citizens and male subjects of Nepal and Bhutan are eligible. A candidate must be qualified in 10+2/equivalent examination with 55% marks.

Indian Navy Sailors for Artificer Apprentice Eligibility Details

1. Age. The applicant should be of the age between 17-20 years (ie. he should not be less than 17 or more than 20 years on the date of enrolment).

2. Nationality. Applicant should be a resident Indian. The Gorkhas, subjects of Nepal, are also eligible for applying for AA recruitment.

3. Marital Status. Applicant should be an Unmarried male.

4. Minimum Educational Qualification.

(a) 1st Condition. Applicant should have passed Class 12th or equivalent with subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

(b) 2nd Condition. Minimum qualification marks required for applying for a particular type of entry into Indian Navy may vary and the same would be promulgated in the advertisement in Newspapers and this website on as required basis.

5. Physical Standards. The candidate should be physically fit for enrolement into Indian Navy. This capability is tested at the examination venue on qualifying in written examination and is termed as Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory. PFT will consist of 1.6 km run which is to be completed in 07 minutes, 20 Squats (Utthak Baithak) and 10 Push ups.

6. Medical Standards.

(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed under current regulations applicable to the sailors of Indian Navy on entry. The detailed guidelines for medical standards are laid down in the Navy Orders (SPL) 01/1999 by IHQ MOD (Navy).

(b) Physical traits include minimum height of 157 cm with proportionate body weight depending on the age and height of the candidate. He should also have proportionate chest with minimum expansion capability of 05 cms.

(c) Candidate should possess good mental and physical health, should be free from any disease / disability and have no cardio vascular disease, surgical deformities like Knock-Knees, Flat-Foot. Candidate should not have a past history of fits or psychiatric ailments Vericose-vein etc. He should not have any type of infection in the ears. Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth before appearing for the written test followed by PFT and Medical examination.
(d) Candidate should possess Colour perception standard of CP II and Eyes Visual standards should meet the under mentioned prescribed standards for both the conditions that is with glasses AND without glasses.

Without glasses With glasses
Better Eye Worse Eye Better Eye Worse Eye
6/12 6/12 6/9 6/12
NOTE: Applicants declared permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy need not apply.

7.Training.

The training for Artificer Apprentice will generally be for 09 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by 08 weeks sea training . Thereafter four years training in technical training establishments of the Navy. On completion, candidates will have qualification equivalent to Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering which is recognised by the Govt of India for purposes of employment in Central /State Govt.
8. Initial Engagement.

The beginning of engagement of sailor with the Indian Navy is subject to successful completion of training. The period of the initial engagement of Artificer Apprentice sailor is 20 years. However, engagement (ie service) period is extendable with maximum limit being till the attainment of 57 yrs of age, which, in turn, depends on the rank attained and satisfactory performance by the sailor while in the service.
15th February 2012, 08:17 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Indian Indian Naval wing of NDA after passing 12th through NDA Exam.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appearing for the final 12th exam or passed from any stream from a recognised Central/State Board with good physical fitness is eligible to apply for NDA.

As you are interested for Navy, you should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics 12th standard for which you are eligible to apply for Indian Naval wing wing of NDA, but you have to go through certain physical standard after passing the written exam.

The process of registration for NDA-I has already been completed the exam will be held on 15.04.2012.

You have to wait for the forthcoming NDA-II 2012 exam, the notification of which is expected in the month of May 2012.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in
8th March 2012, 02:13 PM
harshit agrawal 2021

my dear.....................

Procedure to Apply for NDA Exam:
----------------------------
You can for NDA exam online only.
You can apply for NDA exam online by using the website:http://www.upsconline.nic.in

Important dates for NDA 2012 exam:
-----------------------------------

For NDA I
Notification Announced : 31/12/2011
Last date of Submission of Application form : 30/01/2012
Examination date : 15/04/2012.

For NDA II
Date of Notification : 05/05/2012
Last Date of Submission of Application form : 04/06/2012
Commencement of Examination : 19/08/2012.

best of luck..............
12th March 2012, 10:58 AM
masuka123

No you are not eligible for NDA exam because the NDA is only for Male candidates and The duration of the training is three years and a very tough training which a girl can't handle so they are not allowed for NDA.

But if you wanted to join INDIAN ARMY then you can join it through these exams

1)CDSE(COMMON DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION)
2)UES(UNIVERSITY ENTRY SCHEME)
3)OTA

So for this exams you have to first do your graduation then you are eligible for these exams so first complete your graduation.

For your information the eligibility criteria for the CDS exam is:

1)You must have done graduation or in the final year of graduation in any field from any recognixed University.

2)If you wanted to join INDIAN AIR FORCE or INDIA NAVY then you must be in the engineering or must have taken PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICS in the 12th class Level.

3)Age Eligiblity for CDS Examination :

* For IMA : 19 to 24 Years
* For OTA : 19 to 25 years
* For Naval : 19 to 22 years
* For Air Force : 19 to 23 years.

4)You must be an INDIAN CITIZEN.

FOR UNIVERSIT ENTRY SCHEME:

If you have completed your Engineering degree course in Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics) & Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical), Then you are eligible for UES, Those who secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together from a recognised university are apply for UES, To apply for UES, Your age should between 18 to 28 Years. The selection are based on Campus interview and SSB interview.

GOOD LUCK.

7th December 2011 04:56 PM
29th March 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i make a place in navy without NDA exam
15th April 2012, 02:10 PM

Quote:
sir i am in class 12th this year can i give NDA exam this year
15th April 2012, 06:45 PM
indu_sarabhai

Hi Friend

NDA - National Defense Academy

It's good to see your interest in NDA..! I don't mess with your time..! And I will directly come to your query.. As you have asked about the last date for Submitting the application form for NDA I exam

Last date for submitting application:30th Jan'2012(Monday)

Date of Exam:15th April'2012(Sunday)

Eligibility for NDA I Exam:

You must be an Indian
Your age must be between 16.5 to 19years.
You should be Unmarried.
You must be PHYSICALLY FIT.
You have to complete your Inter from any recognized University of India
Exact Age eligibility for NDA 2012: Students born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1996 are eligible.

Exam Centers for NDA I Exam:

There are 3wings in NDA:
1.Indian Army
2.Indian Airforce
3.Indian Navy

If you are interested to go for Indian Army then YOU CAN HAVE YOUR INTER FROM ANY STREAM.
BUT, you must have your inter with Physics,Maths,Chemistry Background when you want to go for Airforce or NAVY Wings.

Structure for the NDA I Exam:

The exam is divided into two parts-mathematics (300 marks) and general ability (600marks) for two and a half hour.

Paper I (mathematics)

Paper II (general ability)

Part ‘A’ (English) – To test Your knowledge in English

Part ‘B’ (general knowledge)- It is divided into part A- F and consist of physics, chemistry, history, general science, geography and current events.

For official website visit:
http://www.upsc.gov.in
For details of NDA please visit http://nda.nic.in/html/nda-admission-details.html
9th September 2012, 10:45 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Indian Navy? Last date for the submission of forms for this?

Quote:
Dear friend...as you have not mentioned any details of your education so let me tell you the general options available for a 10+2 candidate.

Basically there are two options available to you.
1:- NDA EXAMINATION:-

NDA examination is conducteed twice in a year for admission to the three wings(Army, Navy and Air force) of NDA (National Defence Academy). Formore details please visit http://upsc.gov.in

2:- UES (university entry scheme.):-

This option is available to you after the completion of your graduation(B.E/B.Tech) or when you are in your final/pre final semester.
You have to apply separately to the armed force wing of your choice.
for more details please visit http://career airforce.nic.in
http://nausena-bharti.nic.in
http://indianarmy.nic.in
all the best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?