28th January 2018, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Necessary and evergreen tips for Sainik School entrance exam preparation

I would like to know, how can I prepare for entrance examof Sainik School. I am desirous to join. Please, provide me necessary and evergreen tips for the same.

6th April 2018, 10:48 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Necessary and evergreen tips for Sainik School entrance exam preparation

Sainik School offers admission through entrance exams in class 6 and 9.
Few preparation and evergreen tips to crack the entrance exam are listed below.

Organise Yourself:
You need to organize yourself to keep a tab of things amidst doing the homework, tests and the extracurricular activities.Make a daily study routine and make sure that you try to give as many as times you can.

Exercise before start studying:
It is better to exercise before you sit down to study. At several times, you may not be able to exercise. In such a case, go for a short walk.Fresh air has a significant role to play in helping you concentrate.

Take breaks frequently:
You must be well aware of the fact that all work and no play never helps. So, make sure that you take breaks frequently. Breaks are proved to boost productivity and focus. A study has found out that the additional resources of brain drop after you try to focus on a task for a very long period.

Stay away of Social Media:
You can check out on the social networking websites after you are done with your studies. Make sure you do not check out on the social networking websites while you are studying. Keep the cellphones and the computer switched off while you study.

This above mentioned ideas will help you to crack the exams and just make sure that you are trying to obey this tips.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?