12th November 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Where can i do a job in government sector after studying Food Adulteration?

I have completed my course in Food Adulteration. So i want to know where can i do a job in government sector? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Government job opportunities after studying M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition stream?
  2. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  3. Jobs in government sector after studying Food Science & Post Harvesting Technology?
  4. What are the job opportunities available in government sector after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management course?
  5. While studying B.Tech, can I write exams to get government job? What are the jobs available for Civil engineers in government sector?
  6. How to get a good job in government or industrial sector?
  7. How to get a job in government sector after completion of masters in microbiology and food technology?
  8. How to become a Food Technologist under government sector? What is the importance of M.Tech (Food Science) for this?
  9. Is there any job opportunity in AP in government sector? I am studying 4th EEE with 67%
  10. What are government job chances after studying Homeopathy course?
  11. How to get a job in government sector after studying CSE IIIrd year?
  12. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  13. Why candidates are influenced in Private jobs if there are huge scope in Government Sector?
  14. Which colleges in Bangalore are best to study Ph.D. to increase government job chances?
  15. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the job scope for Food Processing engineering students under government sector? -- [New]
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  18. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
12th November 2015, 04:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i do a job in government sector after studying Food Adulteration?

There are many job opportunities available for Candidates from Food Adulteration Back Ground. You may find employment opportunities in Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration, Government of India and Government of Several States recruit candidates from Food Processing and Food Adulteration Back Ground. Hence I am sure you can find employment opportunities in the above departments along with Government of NCT of Delhi. The Directorate of Prevention of Food Adulteration constituted by Government of NCT of Delhi recruits candidates in huge number.

You may apply for several job posts viz. Home Economics, Engineers, Research Scientist, Organic Chemists, Food Technologists, Analytical Chemists, Assistant General Manager, Production Manager, Managers and Accountants, and Biochemists posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?