15th May 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it needed to know Hindi language for getting any Government job?

Is it needed to know Hindi language for getting any Government job? Can you please let me know the information on this? What is the minimum requirement for getting the Government job? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to know Hindi for getting a government job in India?
  2. Is it necessary to study Hindi language to apply for government jobs in India?
  3. Will I get a Government job after completion of B.A Hindi?
  4. Is it necessary to take Hindi subject in school for applying any kind of Government job in future?
  5. How to get a job in central government as Hindi Translator after completing M.E Hindi and Translation courrse?
  6. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? I am a BSc B.Ed student
  7. Will I face any problem in future to apply for government job? I have taken German Language as optional language in class 10th
  8. Is there any government teaching job available in Odhisha after completion of Hindi Ratna?
  9. Am I eligible to get the Hindi teacher job in Government school with 54% marks in graduation?
  10. Is it necessary to have Hindi subject in 9th and 10th standard for getting a government job?
  11. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of course from Mumbai Hindi University?
  12. After Hindi Ratna is there any government teacher job in Odisha? How many government/private institutes are available in Odisha for Hindi B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can BA (Hindi) graduates apply for Hjndi Traslator job under Government sector?
  14. In ICSE school can we use English with Hindi as the 3rd language?
  15. What is the syllabus of B.Com entrance exam
  16. Is it possible to write Ph.D entrance exam of History in Hindi medium?
  17. Government job prospects with foreign language in addition to job description?
  18. What is HTET Hindi language syllabus?
17th May 2016, 05:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it needed to know Hindi language for getting any Government job?

No, knowing Hindi is not mandatory to avail government job inmost part of the country but it is for your own benefit to know at least Hindi because inmost of the government sectors nowadays, the common language of conversation has become Hindi. So, in those cases you might fall in certain difficulty.

So, it is better for you to at least know how to speak and understand in Hindi language.
22nd June 2020, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it needed to know Hindi language for getting any Government job?

Is it mandatory to take hindi in 11 and 12 class for being a government teacher in future? Please let me know information on this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?