15th May 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government job after completion of course from Mumbai Hindi University?

I complete my B.A in Mumbai Hindi vidyapith. I'll try for government job, so is this vidyapith valid or not? Will I be able to get get a government job or not? Who can provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a government job after completion of T.Y.B.Com from Mumbai University?
  2. Will I get a Government job after completion of B.A Hindi?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  5. Is there any government teaching job available in Odhisha after completion of Hindi Ratna?
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  7. How to get Government job after B.A with 47% in Hindi and History and SSC with 48% marks from Mumbai?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.A in Hindi after completion of B.Com course?
  9. Am I eligible to get the government job in Karnataka after completion of B.A in CV Raman University?
  10. How to take admission in M.A Part Time in Mumbai University after doing B.A from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth?
  11. Am I eligible for NET/SLET exam after passing B.A Hindi Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  13. Am I eligible to get the Hindi teacher job in Government school with 54% marks in graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  15. Am I eligible for government job without Hindi?
  16. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I appear for UGC NET/SLET exam? I did my B.A Hindi Lit from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth, Mumbai and M.A Hindi with 58%
  18. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
17th May 2016, 02:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job after completion of course from Mumbai Hindi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I complete my B.A in Mumbai Hindi vidyapith. I'll try for government job, so is this vidyapith valid or not? Will I be able to get get a government job or not? Who can provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response soon as possible.
You have completed B.A degree so you are eligible for government sector jobs like banking sector.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
17th May 2016, 05:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job after completion of course from Mumbai Hindi University?

Yes, you can very much opt to look for government jobs after completion of your BA course from the above mentioned Institute.

The above mentioned university is approved by Maharashtra government and granted certificate by Central Hindi Directorate. Below, I have attached documents in support of my answer, kindly download them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image 1.jpg
Views:	2016
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	201117   Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 2.jpg
Views:	1495
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	201118   Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 3.jpg
Views:	1730
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	201119   Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 4.jpg
Views:	1137
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	201120   Click image for larger version

Name:	Letter 3.jpg
Views:	1098
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	201121  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Letter-2.jpg
Views:	2178
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	201122  
4th October 2019, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir you mentioned above gr but this degree or uttama exam only refer for Hindi and Sanskrit teacher,the post of driver in msrtc ,they are not except this exam passed certificate....can you help me about that... please
21st February 2020, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get army job after completing uttama couse in mumbai hindi vidyapeeth
19th January 2022, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Hindi vidyapith BA degree use for banking job?
Degree valid or not
19th February 2022, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Is mumbai hindi vidyapeeth docoment marhsheet valid or not please reply
19th February 2022, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Does mumbai Hindi Vidya peeth degree valid for private or Goverment jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?