29th December 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS valid qualification for UPSC, SSC,banks, FCI job?

Sir, I have pursued class 10th from NIOS and now I have have passed MA. I am seeking job but very doubtful regarding NIOS certificate whether I will get job in UPSC, SSC, Banks, FCI, IB, etc i.e all govt. jobs. If it is possible, then please inform me Sir. I will start preparing otherwise it will go in vain.

29th December 2016, 01:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS valid qualification for UPSC, SSC,banks, FCI job?

The certificate obtained from National Institute of Open schooling is valid for all government job entrance exams like UPSC exams, SSC exams, IB exams etc. NIOS board is recognized by Central government and Ministry of HRD for secondary and higher secondary board of education.

You can start your preparation for your desired exam and if you clear different stages of any competitive exam, you will get job as NIOS certificates are valid.
29th December 2016, 03:20 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling which is known to be the biggest open schooling board in the world.

Now as far as you are concerned about the recognisation of NIOS degree for any government job examinations like SSC, UPSC, IBPS, SBI,etc. then I would like to inform you that the degree by NIOS are accepted everywhere as NIOS is one of the three Central Board of Education of India.

So, you should start preparing for the examination as per your desired job as your degree is acceptable for all the examinations mentioned by you.
29th December 2016, 07:02 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open School. NIOS board passed candidates are eligible to appear in any entrance exam. NIOS degree are recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (HRD), Government of India.

So, your NIOS qualification is valid any of the entrance exams like UPSC, SSC, Banks, FCI, IB, etc.
29th December 2016, 09:09 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established by Indian government and certificates and degrees from NIOS are valid in all over India. So you are eligible for all types of government jobs. Thanks
1st February 2018, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursuing BE in chemical engineering through Iiche organisation for working professionals.Is that degree valid for govt jobs like UPSC,SSC etc.
15th February 2018, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had joined army as a matriculate. However I did BPP course from ignou thereafter I have completed graduation from ignou. But as I am going to get retire I got to know that 12 is also required for career where degree is required. Sir tell me if I would do 12 from NIOS after graduation will it be valid.
30th June 2018, 05:53 AM
Unregistered

I have got compartment in cbse, so I want to clear it through nios. After passing will there be 2 certificates.
And, if I want to fill any application form for jobs,
WHICH BOARD SHOULD I CONSIDER THERE CBSE OR NIOS???
PLZ HELP....
AND SHOULD THIS BE VALID FOR GOVT JOBS, INCLUDING ARMY RAILWAYS ETC??
27th July 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir nios certificate valid for ssc mts job or indian army or any central govt. Job
17th March 2020, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir Nios ki value hn na govt job mil jayagi na
12th September 2020, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Can i appear upsc exam with Bosem 10 certificate and ignou degree certificate
15th September 2020, 03:28 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Is NIOS valid qualification for UPSC, SSC,banks, FCI job?

Yes, NOIS is a valid qualifications. Surely you can apply for government jobs after passing 12th from NIOS.

NIOS is equivalent to CBSE and ICSE. hence you will not get any problem in future and your degree is valid for all government jobs. After Completing 12th examination, You are eligible for many Government Jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?