5th March 2016, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Whether NIOS Board has validity in upcoming year?

Sir,
Is NIOS valid in upcoming year and can I get jobs in future with the NIOS certificate? Please reply to me as soon as possible as I am thinking to join NIOS for my 12th exam.

5th March 2016, 11:14 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS Board has validity in upcoming year?

Yes, NIOS is valid in the upcoming years.

The validity of NIOS is applicable as long as the NIOS is recognized by government of India.

The candidates who have obtained NIOS certificates can appear in all competitive examination held in India and can apply for government jobs.

The NIOS certificate is valid and it has equal importance when compare with the other national and state education boards.
6th March 2016, 12:51 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, NIOS board has validity in upcoming years also. You do not have to worry about jobs as because its certificates are also accepted. NIOS is also a board like other boards and have same value as other have. Your future is secured with NIOS also.
6th March 2016, 02:18 AM
Indian knowledge

The nios board is stands for national Institute of open school board. The validity of nios board is less than board examination . The nios examination is different from board examination .so the value is less for open board examination.
The NIOS board also give their marksheet and certificates in 10th examination but there value is less than board examination in future.
But it is also not be said that the NIOS board have no validity, their marksheet and certificates are also valid in many reputated universities. But the importance is less than the central board examination.
15th December 2019, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Is early childhood care certificate of NIOS is valid for job in pre schools
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?