7th October 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

When I will apply for NLC Apprentice being an EEE graduate? Detailed information and date of online registration?

Sir,
I have completed my B.E. in EEE. I just want to know when will I apply for NLC Apprentice? Kindly give me the details and date of online registration. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Apprentice Training in NLC for B.E.(EEE) candidate?
  2. Chances of selection in NLC Graduate Apprentice Trainee for a candidate with 75% in B.E.(EE)? -- [New]
  3. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. How to join graduate apprentice trainee in NLC? I have completed D.EEE
  5. List of private and public sector companies(For EEE graduate) along with their last date of application offering job for sub engineer and apprentice posts? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?
  7. Can I get high paying job after NLC Apprentice training?
  8. Number of posts available in NLC Apprenticeship Graduate Trainee recruitment for Mechanical candidates? Qualification required to apply?
  9. Am I eligible for government exam if my BSc percentage is 57%?
  10. When will be the clerical entrance exam? Where to register for it?
  11. Detailed procedure of MAT online registration?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?
  13. How can I apply for ISRO graduate apprentice trainee?
  14. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information, last date of application and duration of Training?
  16. What are the ways to enter into TNEB after completing B.E?
  17. Previous year Question Papers of MAT Exam?
  18. Previous year Question Papers for EIL Exam?
14th February 2016, 03:23 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When I will apply for NLC Apprentice being an EEE graduate? Detailed information and date of online registration?

You have completed your B.E in EEE branch and want to apply for the NLC Apprentice training. You want to know details for this training.

Educational qualification: Student must possess degree in engineering in the Electrical discipline with at least 55% marks (50% SC/ST).

Stipend: Student will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 4984 per month during the training period.

Period of training: The Period of Apprenticeship training is One year from the date of joining.

LEAVE ENTITLEMENT:
Students are entitled to the following types and number of days of leave with full stipend:
I. Casual leave - 12 days per annum
II. Medical leave - 15 days per annum
In addition to the above, they are eligible for National and other Festivals holidays as applicable to NLC regular employees.

>>You want to know about the date for online registration. Basically the online registration begins in the month of October every year. Following are the important dates of previous year.

--Registration begins: 1st October 2015

--Last date of registration: 10th October 2015

--Last date to receive the application form at the NLC office: 15th October 2015.

>>Below is the attachment regarding the previous year notification for Graduate Apprentice Training (GAT). So in my opinion you have to be in regular touch of NLC website to aware about the notification of GAT.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?