27th July 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Number of posts for MCA holder in HPCL? How may I apply for it?

How many post in HPCL?I mean to say i am student of computer science (MCA),so i want to know,how to apply in HPCL?

Related Questions:
  1. For which posts can I apply in Railways? I have done MCA as well as diploma in IT
  2. How to apply for HPCL engineering discipline exam? How to prepare for HPCL exam?
  3. How may I get the government job in teaching field in Delhi? What's the all requirement for this job? I have done my B.Ed from Delhi university with 63% marks.
  4. Is the MSc Computer Science degree by school of distance education Allahabad University approved to seek promotion in higher secondary schools in Kerala?
  5. What type of government exams can a person appear who has an M.Tech in software engineering?
  6. Regarding Group 1 advertisement number & info on posts available?
  7. Am I eligible for RTO Exam having completed Diploma with Mechanical stream and with an age of 19 years?
  8. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  9. What are the job opportunities for diploma mechanical engineering students?
  10. How can I apply for AE posts after completing my UG in electrical and electronics engineering?
  11. Which field is better for me after passing B.Tech with 66%
  12. How to get a government job after passing final year EEE?
  13. What i should do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  14. Can I apply for Officer Trainee Human Resources in HPCL? Syllabus of the written examination?
  15. Last date of registration for Pre RAS exam?
  16. Can MCA final year students apply for TNPSC group 2 exams?, -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Previous last 3 years papers of HPCL Mechanical stream? -- [New]
  18. Previous years papers for officer trainee post in HPCL? What is the recruitment process in HPCL?
12th December 2014, 05:11 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Number of posts for MCA holder in HPCL? How may I apply for it?

There are no specific posts for MCA candidates in PSU (HPCL).
There are few posts for computer science and Information technology students.
Also, you can apply in other PSU as well because seats are very limited for this branch.

For recruitment, you have to apply for GATE exam in CS/IT. Then you will be called for interview if you score above cut off.

Application for GATE 2015 is closed now, you can try next year. It will start in Sept. 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?