1st March 2012, 08:33 AM
akshaaaayyyyy

Am I eligible for RTO Exam having completed Diploma with Mechanical stream and with an age of 19 years?

i m complete my diploma in mechanical branch. i m 19 years old. i m eligibal for r.t.o exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to become RTO after finishing diploma in Auto mobile engineering?
  4. Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  5. Am i eligible for RTO entrance exam after completing diploma in mechanical?
  6. Am I eligible for RTO after completing mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I be eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  8. Can I attempt for RTO Exam having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the required procedure for this?
  9. Can I apply for RTO Exam having completed my diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. After completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering can I appear for RTO exam?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for applying any post of RTO if I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. Information about RTO MPSE exam? Is a diploma mechanical student eligible for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When RTO Sub-Inspector recruitment exam will be held for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the position of RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Computers stream?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for RTO recruitment exam if secured 61.50% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
15th March 2012, 07:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for RTO Exam having completed Diploma with Mechanical stream and with an age of 19 years?

You can apply for the RTO exam after completing diploma. RTO exam is mainly conducted for 3 posts. The eligibility criteria for each post will be different. As a diploma holder, you can apply for the clerical cadre posts. You should be in the age group of 18- 37 years. You should be proficient in the local language of the state from where you are applying for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?