27th August 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

What i should do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

HELLO SIR MY NAME IS A. SAI KUMAR I GOT PROBLEM HERE TO CHOOSE OF AFTER COMPLETE OF DIPLOMA(IN ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION ENG.) PLEASE GIVE ME REPLY OF MY QUESTIO SIR
TO THIS EMAIL ID:
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  4. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  6. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  7. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  10. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  11. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  13. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  14. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  15. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  16. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  18. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
10th December 2012, 03:25 PM
nishi513

Default Re: What i should do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

Hi friend,there are several oppertunities for electronics and communication diploma freshers to go for a job or higher studies...You can apply for jr.assistan engineer job in core companies like BHEL,ISRO,IOCL,HPCL,GAIL etc and to apply for this the candidate must be first class diploma holder...The selection process is written test followed by the personal interview for the candidates who qualified in the written exam...Otherwise you can go for b.tech then you will get better job than now...all the best...
23rd May 2013, 06:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What i should do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

You can look for junior engineer position in railways. Trainee level position in PSU like BHEL, BEL, and GAIL is open for you. You can try for technical jobs in government departments and defense. Higher study courses like B.Tech in ECE/Applied Electronics can be opted through lateral entry. PG diploma courses in electronics are also good.
16th February 2014, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage of marks is needed in electronic communication engg. To get a job in bhel, bel, etc., n in railway dept.?
14th February 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

can i do bsc computer science or any degree qualification to join direct second year..but i am not complete HSC ..i have only SSLC and Diploma in ECE ..
19th September 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

what can i do after my diploma in electronics and communication i have get 76% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?