20th August 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Online CSAT and General Studies preparation course?

I'm preparing for IAS exam but I don't get lot of time to prepare for it as I'm a working professional. That's why I'm looking for an online IAS general studies and csat exam preparation course. Let me know an online course for the same.

22nd August 2014, 12:51 AM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Online CSAT and General Studies preparation course?

Dear if you are a profession then Online Course of CSAT will be better for you to prepare from home and you can save your time so you should know that there are some coaching institutes which offers online study that is why you can contact to them and I have also listed some very good sources to prepare for IAS examination through online mode please read below and contact to these sources as soon as possible :

UPSCPortal.com - Complete Online Test Series, Daily Updates, Full Notes and Practice Series

Wiziq.com - Online course for UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Examination

Indiancivils.com - Online Civil Service Academy

iasexamportal.com - Online Crash Course for IAS Prelims Exam

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?