6th January 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Part time PhD can be done while doing government service without NOC?

Can someone please explain me that can I do part time phd with government service without NOC or not? Is it possible without NOC?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D part time in government organizations? Which entrance exams do I need to appear?
  2. Specialization is good for career growth in Ph.D after M.Tech in CSE with 70%? Value of Ph.D part time course? List of private as well as government universities for part time Ph.D course?
  3. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  4. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  5. Is it possible to do part time PhD after qualifying UGC-NET for Lectureship? Whether Government universities has more value? Course duration of PhD and JRF?
  6. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  7. Detailed information about PhD in Zoology course for part time Government Teacher?
  8. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  9. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  10. Can I do part time PhD being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate of IGNOU?
  11. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  12. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  13. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  14. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  15. Is it possible to do full time Diploma and PhD at the same time?
  16. List of universities offering part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  18. How can I study part time PhD being a Government Teacher and Geography postgraduate?
7th January 2018, 04:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Part time PhD can be done while doing government service without NOC?

Yes it is possible to pursue Ph.D being a government official. It is possible without NOC certificate but it will be better to have a NOC certificate.
There is no objection for this that you are a government employ. You have to pursue Ph.D from distance mode and it is valid. But first of all you have to clear entrance test to get admission.

Some of the university to pursue Ph.D are as follows:-
Amity University
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
KCG College of Technology
Indian Institute of Science
Institute of Genetic Engineering
11th June 2019, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Part time PhD can be done while doing government service without NOC?

What is the Validity time period of NOC for Ph. D issued by employer in Haryana Higher Education deptt.
10th August 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Someone is a govt employee in Bengal. He wants to pursue Ph. D on a regular basis. Is NOC required for the coursework? Will the department provide the same?
13th September 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I have applied M.Phil (LIS).I have asked govt.for NOC as being govt.employee.Course is part time as well as full time and timings of service and uni.is same.Please advise whrther NOC can I study ? Anlata
28th September 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE completed m.com in 2016,am currently doing ICMA inter but i didnt clear,further i am going to apply for phd .my doubt is am searching for job now(unemployed) if i get phd admission before getting my job how to submit my NOC ? please guide me.
15th November 2019, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD being a government teacher in primary school?
7th September 2020, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any need of noc for part time Ph.D while teaching in a private school
5th October 2020, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

M already working in a university but nature of my job is such that it has one day break after few months
I m going to appear for p.hd interview in few days and I had a word with my college but they said due to the nature they cannot issue NOC and new university is asking for that .

What to do ....m not going for full time p.hd
Leaving job is very risky
14th December 2021, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

A Multi Skilled Employee of central government working in Agriculture department wants No objection certificate for par time phd course. Can it be given to him?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?