18th April 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do full time Diploma and PhD at the same time?

Is it possible to pursue full Time diploma in civil engineering with part time PhD in the same time. My last qualification is M.tech and pursuing part time PhD. Kindly assist me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  2. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  3. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  4. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  6. Is diploma considered to be full time if I have joined diploma course from second year?
  7. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  8. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing full time Ph.D course?
  10. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  11. List of institute where Ph.D programmes are held full time?
  12. Is it necessary to do Ph.D before M.Phil?
  13. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  14. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics part time or full time?
  16. How many years required to complete PhD (part time and full time)?
  17. Can I apply for scholarship after doing full time Ph.D in commerce in Kerala?
  18. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
20th April 2017, 11:12 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do full time Diploma and PhD at the same time?

After doing M.Tech there is no need to do diploma in engineering. You should focus on your PhD course. Diploma in engineering is a smaller course than M.Tech. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?