19th June 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale of Assistant General Managers in IPPB?

Please provide me the details of pay scale for Assistant General Managers in IPPB? I have tried and searched alot but found different pay scales everywhere. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

23rd June 2018, 02:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale of Assistant General Managers in IPPB?

The details of pay scale of IPPB Assistant General Manager are mentioned below :-

--> Pay Scale :- Rs. 59,170/- to Rs. 66,070/-

--> Approximate Total Monthly CTC :- Rs. 176,664/- (includes Dearness Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance & other allowances at Metropolitan Centres (Delhi)).
24th June 2018, 05:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale of Assistant General Managers in IPPB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details of pay scale for Assistant General Managers in IPPB? I have tried and searched alot but found different pay scales everywhere. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

The pay scale of Assistant General Managers in India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) is as follows:

SMGS – V – Pay Scale – Rs 59,170 – Rs 66,070 – Approximate Total Monthly CTC – Rs 1,76,664

SMGS – IV – Pay Scale – Rs 50,030 – Rs 59,170 – Approximate Total Monthly CTC – RS 1,44,250

Approximate monthly CTC calculated at the start of the scale inclusive of Dearness Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance & other allowances at Metropolitan Centers. The Officer would be entitled to a Performance Pay as per criteria defined by IPPB from time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?