7th June 2018, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale of Senior Managers under IBPS RRB

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of Senior Managers under IBPS RRB? I have applied for the same post under IBPS RRB. I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me asap.

8th June 2018, 04:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale of Senior Managers under IBPS RRB

Pay Scale of Senior Manager under IBPS RRB:

Institute of Banking Personal Selection has recently issued an official notification for filling up vacancies for posts namely Office Assistants, Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II and Officer Scale III..etc.,

Pay scale offered generally varies from post to post and here is the salary package that is offered.

>> Pay Scale Offered - Rs.38,000/- to Rs.44,000/- per month

>> At 100% DA for new recruits

You must have minimum of 5 years working experience in Banking or financial institutions in order to be eligible for this Senior Manager under IBPS RRB.
8th June 2018, 09:21 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Senior Manager Pay Scale :

42020 to 1310(5), 48570-1460(2)-51490

You must understand this concept of pay scale that there will always be a basic pay then DA will be paid on basic salary of the officer.

Suppose basic salary of Officer Scale III senior manager is rupees 50000/- per month then current DA percentage in bank is 52.9% means 50000 X 52.9 % = 26450 so this will be added to salary then HRA will be paid as per given percentage and this may also be claimed by providing rental details etc.

50000+26450 = 76450 HRA will be around 6000 to 8000 per month in normal cities and in metro and other higher cities this will be increased as per eligibility of the officer so add this HRA also in your salary.

Except HRA the officer will be paid special allowance of rupees 4000 to 5000 per month so this will also be added to the salary of the officer and apart from this, the officer will be paid other allowances such as petrol which is as per decided by the bank but will be minimum 40-50 litre per month then news paper allowance, Entertainment Allowance, etc.

So the gross salary of senior manager scale III will be around 85000/- to 90000/- per month and then deduction will be started which is your PF/PRAN contribution that will be around 6000/- per month and other deductions such as insurance etc. so you will receive around 80000/- INR per month as Senior Manager Scale III in nationalised/RRB bank.

There are so many facilities provided to bankers and specially to higher post officers such as Scale II, Scale III, Scale IV, Scale V, AGM, DGM, General Manager, Zonal Manager etc. so you have a lot of opportunities to grow up because banking industry is the fastest growing industry and you will be promoted easily if you work hard and perform better than others.
11th June 2018, 12:59 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

IBPS had recently issued notification for the recruitment of Group A Officers ( Scale I, II and III ) and Group B i.e. Office Assistant ( Multipurpose ).

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS conducts Common Recruitment for above posts once every year.

I.B.P.S. R.R.B. Salary Range is listed below :

Office Assistant - Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000

Officer Scale I - Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 35,000

Officer Scale II - Rs. 33,000 to Rs. 39,000

Officer Scale III - Rs. 38,000 to Rs. 46,000

After probation period of 2 years Officer Scale I candidate will be designated as Assistant Manager.

Post of Officer Scale II is a Manager level post and will also have probation period of 2 years.

*The Officer Scale III is Senior Manager post in Regional Rural Banks.

Officer Scale III post require at least 5 years experience in banking or relevant field.

New Recruits candidates are also eligible for 100% DA (Dearness Allowance). It is the amount declared by Government of India yearly considering inflation. DA is calculated on the basic pay and it is added to basic pay or pension ( after retirement ).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?