24th September 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Development Assistant in NABARD Bank?

Hi,
Can you please tell me the pay scale for Development Assistant in NABARD Bank? I want to apply for this post so before this I want to know the pay scale. Please tell me immediately.

21st October 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pay scale of Development Assistant in NABARD Bank?

I want to know about salary in hand of NABARD development assistants ......plz tell me ..I don't know how to calculate actual salary of Assistant through pay scale
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
While studying B.Tech, can I write exams to get government job? What are the jobs available for Civil engineers in government sector? 7 30th August 2018 03:59 PM
What are the jobs for civil engineering other than field? What are the exams need to be written to get private sector as well as government jobs? 1 31st July 2015 10:56 PM
Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams? 13 30th March 2014 09:51 PM
Is it necessary to write civil Service exams for Police jobs? Am I eligible to apply for government jobs while in final year B.Tech ECE? 4 29th May 2012 04:45 PM