5th June 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Librarian under MPPSC recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please tell me about the pay scale of Librarian in MPPSC? I am interested to apply for this post so I want to know about the pay scale. Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

6th June 2018, 09:43 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay scale of Librarian under MPPSC recruitment?

Details of the post of librarian in MPPSC :

Name of the Department : Higher Education Department Government of MP.
Category of the post : Gazetted Second Class
Post status : Permanent
Pay Scale : Rupees 15600 to 39100 + AGP of rupees 6000/-
Duty - Educational

This is the given pay scale of librarian in this recruitment but you must know that along with this salary the librarian will get other allowances and facilities from government of MP such as Local Conveyance, Medical Aid, LTC, LFC, Education etc. so the salary will go above 55,000/- per month.

This is a very good salary because if you once leave this salary then you should think that this is a gazetted officer second class post in which you will have gazetted power and other gazetted level facilities by the government because so many candidates try for gazetted posts but if you get it then you will earn a lot after this post because there are so many career chances ahead after librarian, you may be promoted for higher posts and your pay scale and salary will be increased.

Now finally I would say that please apply as soon as possible for this recruitment and collect some good books and download syllabus for this examination and start preparation for this exam because competition is going to be tough and posts are good enough in numbers so if you want to reserve your seat then preparation should be of higher level.

For more details you can download its official notification attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MPPSC Librarian Sports officer Notification 2018.pdf(1.10 MB, 0 views)
7th June 2018, 04:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale of Librarian under MPPSC recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, can you please tell me about the pay scale of Librarian in MPPSC? I am interested to apply for this post so I want to know about the pay scale. Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

The pay scale of Librarian under MPPSC recruitment is as follows:

Pay scale: Rs 15,600 – Rs 39,100 + Grade Pay: Rs 6,000 per month

Candidates have to apply online for the Librarian posts recruitment through the Madhya Pradesh PSC. Candidates should have completed graduation degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science or equivalent with at least 55% marks and must have qualified NET/SET/SLET are eligible to apply for the Librarian posts. Candidates can find the details in the MPPSC website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?