6th June 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment 2018?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in Integral Coach Factory for Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment 2018?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment 2018?
  3. Important dates of Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment 2018?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer 2018 recruitment?
  5. Relaxation available in Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment for an SC candidate?
  6. How many Assistant Electrical Engineer vacancies are available in Integral Coach Factory recruitment?
  7. Age limit to apply in Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment 2018?
  8. Job profile and duty hours allotted to Assistant Electrical Engineers in Integral Coach Factory?
  9. Pay Scale of Assistant Electrical Engineers in Integral Coach Factory?
  10. Selection procedure of BMRC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  11. Procedure of selection in TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  12. Selection procedure in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Selection procedure of CDAC Hyderabad Project Engineer recruitment 2018?
  14. Selection procedure in IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment 2018?
  15. Selection procedure followed in RCUES Hyderabad Para-Medical Assistant recruitment 2018?
  16. How to approach Integral Coach Factory, Perambur to do apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream? Have they invited for it?
  17. Selection procedure in TNPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Selection procedure in LIC Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment 2018?
7th June 2018, 04:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment 2018?

Selection process of Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer Recruitment:

The selection process of this Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment consists of the below mentioned processes. They are,

>> Written Examination

>> Personal Interview

>> Document Verification

Hence, those who are qualified in written examination will be called to attend personal interview. Those who are done with this interview round, they will be called to attend Document verification where all the documents are verified for getting selected finally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?