18th July 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Officers through UPSC CDS-II recruitment according to 7th pay commission? What are Perks and MSP?

Hello Everyone,
I am going to apply in UPSC CDS-II Officers recruitment. I just want to know about the pay scale of Officers according to 7th Pay Commission. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale? And kindly tell me what are Perks and MSP which I have heard only, available under the pay scale of this post?

10th August 2016, 10:42 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay scale of Officers through UPSC CDS-II recruitment according to 7th pay commission? What are Perks and MSP?

Right now it is really not possible to tell you how much salary hike after 7th pay commission but you will come to know when the notification for CDS-II announced in this year. As per the 6th pay commission minimum salary for the officer is not less than INR 30000/- it may be more. So you need to wait till the notification come.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?