27th June 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Peon in Ministry of Defence? Details of written exam to get selected in this post?

Dear Sir,
Can you tell me the pay scale of Peon in Ministry of Defense? What kind of written exam is there for getting selected for this post in Ministry of Defense? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

28th June 2016, 07:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale of Peon in Ministry of Defence? Details of written exam to get selected in this post?

Eligibility criteria to apply for peon in Ministry of defense are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized board.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be in between 18 to 25 years.

Selection of candidate will be made strictly on merit basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be allowed to sit for the written test.

Syllabus for the exam :-

General Intelligence and Reasoning,

Numerical Aptitude,

General English, and

General Awareness.

Pay scale of Peon in Ministry of Defense is Rs.5200–20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?