17th December 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam being a candidate with Mechanical stream?

What is the eligibility rto exam for mechanical student?
reply me as early as possible.

18th December 2011, 07:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam being a candidate with Mechanical stream?

First of all you have to appear in Public service commission exam because RTO officers selection is done by state public service commission.And for this category a min qualification of Graduate in any streams is required.
19th January 2012, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam being a candidate with Mechanical stream?

is a ece student eligible for rto exam
6th February 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam my name is senthil.i am B.E.,(Computer Science and Engineering).can i eligible for RTO posting.please send that information.my mail id([email protected])
THANK YOU..
11th April 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I complete diploma in mech.engg.what are chances me in rto
21st August 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to detail about rto exam and criteria also want to detail information about experience ?
23rd August 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
i want to detail about RTO exams'
can pls send me details on my mail id
[email protected]
thanks a lot
12th September 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir i am in bba student can i apply in rto exam.
18th November 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

im student of be automobile....can i apply for this exam? if yes thn on which subjects should i focus more?
18th November 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

im student of be automobile..can i apply for this rto exam? if yes then which subjects should be focussed most?
7th December 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i am in degree mechanical engg. can u give me the actual path of crossing the rto exam and plz give me the syllabas of rto exam and is required the % critearea for this exam?
27th December 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ELIGIBLE PROCESS FOR THE RTO EXAM
7th October 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

criteria for RTO examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?