3rd August 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th with Biology?

How i got governmentnjob,i passed 12 with science,bio.i want government related to my subject bio? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the job? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  2. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  3. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th?
  4. Can I get government bank job after completion of 12th?
  5. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  6. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 56% marks?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  10. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  11. Which are the best courses for me to join in the field of Biology after completion of 12th class with Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course?
  13. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  14. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  15. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion 12th exams?
  17. How may I get a government job after completion of my 12th degree? I have 70% marks in 12th
  18. How may I get a government job after completion of my 12th degree? I have 70% marks in 12th
3rd August 2015, 01:51 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th with Biology?

Yes, you can get government job after completing class 12th with Biology subject. But to pursue a good career you can go for further education.

Here are the list of medical courses in which you will be having a bright future.

* MBBS.

* BDS.

* BAMS.

* BHMS.

* B.Pharmacy.

If you want to get job into government sector, then you can apply for the below mentioned sectors.

* National Defence Academy (NDA).

* UPSC exams.

* SSC.

* Banking sector.

* Postal department.

* Railway jobs.

* Assistant job positions.

To get these jobs the candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board. The candidates age should range between 18-30 years.
3rd August 2015, 06:45 PM
@bhijeetearns

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th with Biology?

Hi,............,

Congrats as you wrote that you got a government job !!!!!
Related to subject Biology you can also apply following jobs both Government and private
1> Teaching job (Biology Teacher) are really on demand.
2> You can apply for lab post at your nearest government hospital.
3> You can further undergo various research program of the government.
4> You can also apply at universities for various post related to your topic.

Thanks
3rd August 2015, 08:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How i got governmentnjob,i passed 12 with science,bio.i want government related to my subject bio? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the job? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thanks!
You can apply for Railway jobs in Group D post.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Group D exam.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.

You can also apply for Indian Army through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
3rd August 2015, 09:42 PM
mwh

You can get government jobs in defence and bank clerk,railway technical cadre.
Eligibilities for defence jobs:
candidate should complete their 12th from recognised college with maths or physics as compulsory subjects.
physically fit
candidate should be male, unmarried.
Candidate should be citizen of india,a subject of bhutan,nepal,a refugee of tibetan.
Eligibility for technical cadre:
10+2 with physics,maths and diploma.
Relaxation is applicable as per government rule.
Eligibility for bank clerk:
10+2,diploma full time,graduation course.
Bank clerk notification will be released in the month of december.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?