3rd August 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get promotion in elementary school after completion of B.Sc Botany course?

Sir/Mam,

My husband have completed B.Sc botany in the vinayaka mission university distance education mode.may i get promotion in the government elementary school?whether it is approved by Tamil Nadu state government or not .please reply very urgent. ok thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc Botany?
  2. Criteria to pursue Botany MSc in Calcutta University after completion of Botany BSc Honors from Bardhaman University?
  3. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  4. What can I do after doing Bsc in Botany? Which are the courses available for me after BSc?
  5. Eligibility for Ph.D in Botany after M.Sc in Botany and 50 years of age? Suggested college for the same in Kolkata
  6. What should I do after BSc Botany?
  7. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  8. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  9. Career and scope of Botany after Ph.D in Botany?
  10. What is the scope of doing BSc in Botany
  11. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  12. What to do after BSc(h) in Botany? How to make a good career after BSc(h) Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  14. After BSc Honors in Botany how can I succeed in future?
  15. Can I join wood technology course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  16. Is there any promotion option from Junior assistant to school librarian in government high school in Tamilnadu? Is there any promotional exam available to me?
  17. How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?
  18. Which subject among botany and chemistry should be chosen for the final year of B.Sc degree?
2nd May 2017, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get promotion in elementary school after completion of B.Sc Botany course?

For promotion as a teacher, you need to have degree along with B.Ed qualification.

If your husband is working as an elementary school teacher, then also a degree is not going to make any difference until it is along with a B.Ed degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?