1st July 2015, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in government schools after B.Sc in regular?

hai i have completed my B.sc IN REGULAR B.Ed in correspondent i am in need of teaching job in govt schools and i have 12 yrs experence in this line .pls tell me how to get a govt job

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  2. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  3. Can I apply for jobs in government institutes/schools directly after clearing CTET exam?
  4. Can I get teacher's recognition after completing B.Ed and after doing B.Com?
  5. What are the opportunities to get government jobs in CBSE schools qualifying CTET and completing it at an age of 31 years?
  6. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  7. Can I apply for CTET test after doing Nursery Teacher Training in 2nd year?
  8. What are the jobs available in government or non government schools for D.T.Ed students?
  9. How to have a career in teaching field after completing graduation?
  10. How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance
  11. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  12. Having B.Tech and MBA both the degrees B.Ed is mandatory for Teaching job in School?
  13. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  15. Age limit to get Job in Government Schools as a Teacher?
  16. Maximum age limit to appear for CTET?
  17. Open Schools which offers admission in 12th standard at New Delhi?
  18. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
2nd July 2015, 08:10 PM
mwh

Default Re: How to get jobs in government schools after B.Sc in regular?

Yes, you can get job as a government teacher.to become a teacher qualification in B.ed degree is compulsory.this degree includes various teaching methods and training.
To become a government teacher you have to crack SET exam conducted by state government.so,dont worry you can get job even you completed your B.ed in correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?