2nd December 2012, 07:47 PM
mohan kriishna

Is CAT coaching useful for GATE?

is cat coaching is useful to other competiive exams like GATE and other tests.

20th January 2013, 11:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CAT coaching useful for GATE?

CAT exam is meant for selecting candidates to MBA course. Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Reasoning Ability forms the syllabus for CAT. B.Tech/M.Sc holders can apply for GATE. Engineering mathematics and topics on specialization subject forms the syllabus for GATE. As exam pattern and syllabus are different, preparation for one exam will not help for the other.
21st January 2013, 03:23 PM
aman1257

Thumbs up Re: Is CAT coaching useful for GATE?

hi
i think coaching can only give you guidlines ,it depends on you how much effort u put in.

CAT exam is meant for selecting candidates to MBA course. Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Reasoning Ability forms the syllabus for CAT. B.Tech/M.Sc holders can apply for GATE. Engineering mathematics and topics on specialization subject forms the syllabus for GATE. As exam pattern and syllabus are different, preparation for one exam will not help for the other.

BEST OF LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?