7th November 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MS in USA after getting good rank in GRE?

I am studying engineering in nit,my branch is ECE. My 10th class percentage is 94.16 ,intermediate percentage is 83.8,my cgpa is 6.01 till 4th semester.Whether it is possible to do ms in USA after getting good rank in GRE.
My email: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in USA? How much do I need to GRE?
  2. GRE after MBBS: Salaries, Scholarships
  3. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  4. Good GRE scores can get me a scholarship to study in Europe or USA?
  5. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Best universities for Electronics and Communication for MS in USA? How much score do we need in GRE?
  7. Good university/college in USA which offers M.S.(Automobile Engineering) through GRE for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  8. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
  9. Can I get admission in any good university of USA for MS program if scored 298 marks in GRE?
  10. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  11. Can I do Ph.D in Micro Economics in USA without TOEFL and GRE
  12. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  13. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  14. How much GRE score is required to do Masters in USA? GRE coaching centers in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  15. How to do Phd from USA? Is there any need of GRE??? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  17. How may I do my MS in USA? What's the fee structure for the same? How may I get details about the GRE pattern?
  18. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA?
8th November 2014, 12:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in USA after getting good rank in GRE?

There is no ranks in GRE because, it's not a competitive exam. It is an exam to test capability of a candidate in both Quantitative aptitude and Verbal Reasoning. So, only marks will be given to you.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
GRE stands for Graduated Recorded Exam.This exam is conducted for 340 marks. Each and every candidate, who had attended the exam will be given 260 marks initially. And the exam will be conducted for remaining 80 marks.
1)Quantitative Aptitude - 40 marks
2)Verbal Reasoning - 40 marks
If you get at least 290 marks, you can get an admission for MS in USA. If you want to get a admission in top universities, then your score should be above 300 marks.
8th November 2014, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to do MS in USA after scoring good marks in GRE examination. To be eligible to get admission in US universities, you need to appear for GRE and IELTS examination. GRE score is the basic requirement for getting admission in US universities. And you need to appear for IELTS test to prove your English Language Proficiency. By scoring good marks in GRE and IELTS, you can easily get admission in top US universities.
3rd April 2015, 01:52 AM
bichapoda

GRE is online exam after which you will get a Score based on which you will get Admissions from Universities in US.

As your Previous Academic profile is very good you can easily crack GRE exam if you prepare well.

Mostly of the Universities in USA accept your GRE score and give you admission based on your Score.

So Prepare well for GRE exam, If needed go for Coaching at the best coaching centers near by you and crack the exam with good score so that you can get admission in to Top Universities and if your GRE Score is Extremely good then Scholarship can also be offered to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?