27th July 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Cyber Crime Investigator having good knowledge of programming languages? Which exam I need to write to get the job?

Hello sir, I am MCA holder and I have good knowledge of programming languages and attended workshops on ethical hacking. I want to get job in Cyber Security of India as a Cyber Crime Investigator. How to get the job? Which exam I need to write for getting the job?

29th July 2016, 03:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Cyber Crime Investigator having good knowledge of programming languages? Which exam I need to write to get the job?

In order to get into Cyber Crime Investigator, you will have to keep one thing in mind that there is no direct admission to this post and candidates are internally or sometimes externally recruited on the basis of their experience and performance in Criminology field.

You should therefore appear for CGPE examination conducted every year by SSC and can get admission to CID or CBI department and once after showing your worth to the organization by doing impressive works, you will be recruited in the Cyber Crime Department in the respective field you are good at.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?