13th December 2016, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Previous few years solved question papers for Instrument Mechanic (Workshop calculation and Engineering Drawing) of Government ITI, Ajmer

Respected Sir, I am akeel khan and I am studying Instrument Mechanic from Government ITI, Ajmer. I want the previous few years solved question papers for Instrument Mechanic (Workshop calculation and Engineering Drawing) of Government ITI. Please send the question paper in my email id [email protected].

20th February 2017, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous few years solved question papers for Instrument Mechanic (Workshop calculation and Engineering Drawing) of Government ITI, Ajmer

Respected Sir, I am parvesh and I am studying Instrument Mechanic from Government ITI, Ajmer. I want the previous few years solved question papers for Instrument Mechanic (Workshop calculation and Engineering Drawing) of Government ITI. Please send the question paper in my email id
[email protected]
13th May 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous few years solved question papers for Instrument Mechanic (Workshop calculation and Engineering Drawing) of Government ITI, Ajmer

Please send trade instrument mechanic previous year ncvt all semester & all subject of this trade. My email [email protected]
20th June 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Why question papers of fitter of egg drawing and W. Cal.are not available?
Kindly make these available at the earliest.
Regards
Bayant Singh
7th November 2017, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am David and I want the previous few years solved question papers for( Instrument Mechanic and Workshop calculation ) of isro iti job . Please send the question paper in my email id [email protected]
16th November 2017, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am Sanjib Mech and I am studying Instrument Mechanic from Government ITI, Tinsukia,Assam. I want the previous few years solved question papers for Instrument Mechanic (Workshop calculation and Engineering Drawing) of Government ITI. Please send the question paper in my email id
[email protected]
21st November 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am Ajay kumar and I am apprentice student from trade Instrument Mechanic. I want the previous few years solved question papers for Instrument Mechanic (Workshop calculation and Engineering Drawing) of Government ITI. Please send the question paper in my email id
[email protected]
10th December 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,i am Manu Kumar and am studying from instrument mechanic. I want the solved question papers. So please send me solved question papers for 3rd semester for my email I'd ,[email protected].
13th December 2017, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am Pallab Borah and I am studying Instrument Mechanic from Government ITI, Tinsukia,Assam. I want the previous few years solved question papers for Instrument Mechanic (Workshop calculation and Engineering Drawing) of Government ITI. Please send the question paper in my email id [email protected]
25th July 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am jenish and I am studying Instrument Mechanic from Government ITI, surat. I want the previous few years solved question papers for Instrument Mechanic (tred theory sem 2) of Government ITI. Please send the question paper in my email id plz send me
[email protected]
21st September 2018, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir , I am Sachin and I want the previous year paper of instrument mechanic paper (workshop calculation and engineering drawing) of government ITI.so please send me paper 1st semester to 4th semester in my email id [email protected].
27th October 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Instrument mechanic sample question paper technical for junior trainee vizag steel plant
10th January 2019, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am appearing in alp ex with instrument mechanic trade.kindly send all previous year and expected question and answer to my email [email protected] thank you in anticipation.
2nd May 2019, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I need previous year instrument mechanic question papers for AITT examination... please send me [email protected]
4th June 2019, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i want electronics mechanic last few years objective question for my exam in Haryana for post of instructor theory my email [email protected]
16th July 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Instrument mechanic questions paper of 4th semester please send it on email [email protected]
3rd November 2020, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am Sachin Shende and I am studying Instrument Mechanic from Government ITI, Nagpur. I want the previous few years solved question papers for Instrument Mechanic (Trade Theory and Workshop calculation) of Government ITI. Please send the question paper in my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?