24th September 2016, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get driving job in Indian railways?

I'm Moshin Saifi. I am from Nainital, Uttarakhand. I am 12th class pass and my dream is driving job in Indian railways. Please search my request accept. Please thank you.

24th September 2016, 11:03 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get driving job in Indian railways?

For selection as Assistant Loco Pilot in Indian Railway the minimum required qualification is :-

Candidate must have passed 10th and have ITI or Diploma degree from recognised institute.

The minimum age limit to appear for examination is 18 years.

The entrance examination is conducted by RRB. So, if you do not have ITI or Diploma you are not eligible to appear for examination and for recruitment in job. For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
25th September 2016, 12:08 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

For being a loco pilot you have to do ITI course in these departments
Fitter
Instrument mechanic
Refrigeration and AC mechanic
Diesel mechanic
Heat engine
Turner
Electrician
Electronic mechanic
Maintenance mechanic
Wireman
Motor vehicle mechanic
Tractor mechanic
Radio and TV mechanic

Or if you want you can do diploma in mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering or automobile engineering.

Your age should be between 18 to 30 years.

Thanks
25th September 2016, 02:25 AM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm Moshin Saifi. I am from Nainital, Uttarakhand. I am 12th class pass and my dream is driving job in Indian railways. Please search my request accept. Please thank you.
There are so many types of recruitments often comes in Indian Railways like as, for small vehicles, for heavy vehicles, and few technical vehicles as like cranes and other machanical vehicles. You should watch the advertisement notices of Indian railways and apply as suggested procedure from the advertisement.
You should have commercial small/heavy vehicle licence with experience of driving from a reliable ngo or public organisation
The eligibility norms for driver :-

Written exam
Physical test
Medical test
Final merit list
For details of advertisement notice visit the website of Indian railways or RRB.
25th September 2016, 05:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that just after passing your 12th examination, you cannot apply for a driver job in Indian Railways. You need to have an ITI or diploma qualification in engineering field.

Here is the eligibility criteria for getting a driver job in Indian Railways:

* Candidate must have passed in 10th standard and must hold an ITI degree from a recognized university or must have completed their diploma in engineering field like (electrical/mechanical/electronics/automobile engineering).

* Age limit is between 18 to 30 years. Reserved candidates will get age relaxation.

> The selection of the candidates is done through an entrance examination conducted by the RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) and after that the selected candidates will have to attend a personal interview.

Hence, after clearing all the formalities you can get driving job in Indian Railways.
25th September 2016, 09:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become a driver in train then you need to fill up forms of Loco-Pilot. But for this it is important to have a degree of ITI. Candidate must have a degree of ITI with good percentage and from recognized university. If not you will not be eligibile to do so. After clearing entrance exam you have to go through some other approvals. After that you will be eligible to do so.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?