23rd October 2012, 12:51 AM
adirawat50

How many forms are available for Indian Air Force after completing graduation in B.Tech? Is CDS the only one?

how many forms are available for indian air force after complete my graduation (b.tech - me)...?????? and also for indian navy and indian army...????? is cds is the only one ??? or other option are also available...??????

23rd October 2012, 11:23 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many forms are available for Indian Air Force after completing graduation in B.Tech? Is CDS the only one?

Dear aspirant,

-After completing B.tech you are definitely eligible for CDS and there are many other options also for you other than CDS.

-You can apply for AFCAT if you want to join air force .

-AFCAT is conducted for flying branch, Technical branch and ground duty branch. You are Engineering graduate hence you will be eligible for all the three branches.

-The selection is based on written examination followed by SSB interview if you score good marks in written exam.

-Short service commission is also an option for Engineering graduate. You can apply for Short service commission when the notification comes . You have apply for it and if you are shortlisted then you will be called for interview.

-CDS is a combined defence services exam for Army , Navy and Air force. Engineering graduates are eligible for all the three branches.

-The age limit for CDS exam is 19 to 25 years .So you have to apply for this exam if you are under this age limit.

-For AFCAT your age should be 19 to 27 years.

BEST OF LUCK.....
28th February 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many forms are available for Indian Air Force after completing graduation in B.Tech? Is CDS the only one?

sir i m a b.tech student in electrical and electronics engg. in 2nd yr how i prepare for AFCAT at this time
10th March 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

can u inform me please when the air force notifictions ar released??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?