10th January 2016, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for custom officers job after graduation? Eligibility for women in customer officers post?

Hello sir/ma’m I want to know about the custom officer’s job, after graduation I can apply this job but what is the process to apply this job, girls can apply this job or not? Please tell me because I am very interested for this job.

10th January 2016, 08:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for custom officers job after graduation? Eligibility for women in customer officers post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/ma’m I want to know about the custom officer’s job, after graduation I can apply this job but what is the process to apply this job, girls can apply this job or not? Please tell me because I am very interested for this job.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Custom Officer job after completing B.Com. Both the Male and female candidates are eligible to apply. It is mandatory that you must appear and qualify in the SSC exam. The details regarding the job posts in this Custom officer department will be available in the official site. You can apply for this exam through online by visiting the official website (ssc.nic.in/).

Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicants should have passed Gradation in any discipline from a recognized university. Applicants who have completed 21 years of age and not more than 27 years are eligible to apply.

The written exam for Customs officer post will concentrate on aptitude based questions like,

- Reasoning,
- GK,
- English Language,
- Numerical ability etc.

One can prepare for this exam using previous year question papers. Those who qualify in the written exam can apply for Personal interview.

The application form can be obtained from the official website (http://ssc.nic.in/). The applicants are required to register with official website in SSC exam.
11th January 2016, 12:04 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for custom officers job after graduation? Eligibility for women in customer officers post?

Yes, you are eligible to join custom officer after graduation degree. To join you have to appear and qualify in SSC CGL examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 18-27 years with relaxation in upper age limit.

So, you need to appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection. The examination is conducted in three stages as Tier I, Tier II and interview.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.ssc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?