1st November 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment online? Important dates and cost of application?

Kindly provide me the important dates of Hindustan Copper Limited anyone. I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Can I know the procedure to apply online and application cost also?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply online in Engineers India Limited recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates? Important dates and application cost?
  2. How to apply in private companies like Dabur, Hindustan Copper Limited, Hindustan Zinc?
  3. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  4. How to apply in UP Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment? Cost of application and important dates of this recruitment?
  5. Important dates and cost of application of NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment?
  6. How to apply in Gujarat Police recruitment? Important dates and cost of application? -- [New]
  7. Important dates and cost of SSC-CHSL application?
  8. Availability of internship programs at HAL for CS students?
  9. Important dates and selection process of Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer recruitment?
  10. Important dates and application fee of United Bank of India PO recruitment?
  11. Important dates and cost of application of ISRO Junior Personal Assistant recruitment?
  12. Am I eligible for HAL Exam being a candidate of ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Important dates and application fee of BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  14. Important dates of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Office Assistant Grade-III recruitment?
  15. Procedure to apply and important dates of application in IISC for Ph.D programme?
  16. Procedure to apply in EPFO Vigilance Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?
  17. When the notification of KPSC Legal Metrology recruitment exam will be released? Procedure to apply and important dates?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Welder Engineer?
2nd November 2016, 06:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment online? Important dates and cost of application?

Anyone who find themselves eligible for Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment may apply online through the website “www.hindustancopper.com”.

Important Dates:

Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-11-2016 (Extended to 16-11-2016) at 10:00 AM.

Last date to Apply Online: 30-11-2016 (Extended to 15-12-2016) at Midnight.

Application Fee:

For General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/-,

For SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 500/-

Payment can be made through online Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Cash at any SBI Branch.
2nd November 2016, 10:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment online? Important dates and cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment:

I am providing you the recruitment notification link below and you may find lot of details in the notification which is attached below.

I request you to go through the point number 10 in the notification attached below where you may find details of Submission of Apply Online.

Click here for Official Notification

Important Dates of Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment:

> Starting date to apply Online - From 1st November, 2016

> Closing date of receipt of Applications - 30th November, 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?