1st November 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment for B.E. Electrical Engineer?

Can I know the eligibility criteria to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment? I have done B.E. in Electrical Engineering and I want to apply in this recruitment. Can I know the age limit also to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in private companies like Dabur, Hindustan Copper Limited, Hindustan Zinc?
  2. Procedure to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment online? Important dates and cost of application? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment?
  5. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment for Electrical Engineer?
  6. Eligibility and age limit to apply in JKPSC Administrative Service recruitment?
  7. Educational qualification and age limit to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  8. How to get a job in RTO after B.E mechanical engineering
  9. Information about Railway jobs and exams?
  10. How can I become a RTO officer? I am a B.E mechanical final year student
  11. How can I prepare for RTO exam after studying B.E mechanical engineering and what is the syllabus
  12. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  13. How to become an RTO? Which exam to attend and what is the salary?
  14. Eligibility to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment for a Mechanical Engineer who has completed B.E. around 5 years ago? Age limit to apply?
  15. What should I do to become a RTO inspector job after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Minimum height and weight required for girl for PSUs?
  17. How to get job in PWD after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  18. For how many posts I can apply in HPSSSB recruitment being a B.Tech Civil graduate? Eligibility and age limit to apply?
2nd November 2016, 11:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment for B.E. Electrical Engineer?

Eligibility Criteria Required and age criteria required to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited:

There is a certain eligibility criteria required in order to be eligible for this Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment. There are many cadres/ disciplines available in this recruitment. Some of them include, Civil, Mechanical, Survey, Mining, Electrical, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Human Resource, Law, Chemical, Environment Management and Safety Engineering.

As you are from Electrical Engineering background, you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment under "Electrical" Engineering department.

The basic educational qualification required is Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Instrumentation/ Electrical or Electronics and Telecommunication) from a recognized university.

Age Criteria Required:

Age criteria required basically varies based on the post cadre. Go through the point number 3 in the notification attached below.

Click here for Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?