3rd August 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Kerala P.S.C Test?

Dear Sir, I am a +2 Commerce Graduate. Now I am planning to appear in Kerala P.S.C.Test. So please tell me the procedure to apply for Kerala P.S.C. Test. I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Kerala P.S.C Test?
  2. When to apply for PSC test for BAMS Doctors in Kerala?
  3. Is EEE in Tamilnadu department of technical education, approved by Kerala PSC? How can I apply for Kerala PSC recruitment?
  4. Can a B.Sc Multimedia degree holder write Kerala PSC Sub Inspector exam? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Can I apply in Kerala PSC being a B.Tech graduate of Bengaluru?
  6. How and where should I prepare for Kerala PSC? Which post should I apply for it?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Kerala PSC Higher Secondary Teacher recruitment?
  8. Only BHMS degree holder from Kerala can apply for PSC Exam?
  9. Selection procedure of Higher Secondary Teacher recruitment in Kerala PSC? Pay scale of Higher Secondary teachers through Kerala PSC?
  10. Can I apply in Kerala PSC exams being a distance B.A.(History) student of MS University?
  11. Can I apply in Kerala PSC if pursuing Graduation from Manav Bharti University?
  12. Can a B.Sc Psychology from Annamalai University apply for Kerala PSC exam? -- [New]
  13. Date of MD/MS(Ayurvedic) entrance test? Procedure to apply for admission in Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh?
  14. How to appear for PSC exam? Procedure to apply for the same?
  15. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  16. Which are the vacancies in Kerala PSc?
  17. How can I become a doctor in government medical college? What is the name of the PSC test? How many vacancies are available?
  18. Whether candidates of National Institute Of Open Schooling are not eligible for Government jobs in Karnataka?
13th August 2016, 01:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Kerala P.S.C Test?

KPSC which stands for Kerala Public Service Commission and it conducts entrance examination for Karanataka Administrative and other services. At present, there is no notification for this exam. When notification for examination is declared by UPSC, you need to follow given below steps:

Step I: Visit the official website of KPSC.

Step II: Click on link for application.

Step III: Fill in you personal and academic details. After that upload your photograph and signature.

Step IV: Last stage to complete application process is to pay examination fee. You can pay examination fees either through challan, credit or debit card or internet banking.

Note down your application number or take a print out of application for future reference.
28th May 2017, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I am +2 passed student doing bcom. I am already registered in kpsc by the one time registration.I am applied for a vacancy in that. I want to know the procedure after applied for a vacancy!
29th May 2017, 08:23 AM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Kerala P.S.C Test?

Hi friend, First of all go on to the official website of kpsc which is the kerala public service commission , then you need to do the one time registration for that you need to have a scanned photo , signature ,and any of your id proof and your educational certificates after doing the registration you can apply for the required job
9th March 2018, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm doing my graduate degree in Bangalore (bca) can I write psc exam in Kerala.ls their any problem in that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?