2nd November 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in Kerala PSC Higher Secondary Teacher recruitment?

I want to apply for the Higher Secondary Teacher recruitment of Kerala PSC. Can I know the procedure to apply in this recruitment? Please let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure of Higher Secondary Teacher recruitment in Kerala PSC? Pay scale of Higher Secondary teachers through Kerala PSC?
  2. What is the syllabus for Kerala PSC HSST exam
  3. HSST Kerala Higher Secondary Education School Teacher Computer Science/Computer Applications papers
  4. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  5. When the notification of PSC Miscellaneous recruitment will be published? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Malayalam for a higher secondary teacher?
  7. Is EEE in Tamilnadu department of technical education, approved by Kerala PSC? How can I apply for Kerala PSC recruitment?
  8. Is it necessary to qualify in SET to become Higher Secondary Teacher in Kerala for MCA graduate?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Higher Secondary Teacher and College Lecturer? Which course should I pursue after completing BA?
  10. Can I appear in TAT/TET in Gujarat after B.E. and B.Ed?
  11. What is the procedure followed to become a KV school teacher?
  12. Qualification for higher secondary teacher -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Private Teacher Training classes after completing Higher Secondary?
  14. Higher Secondary school in Kerala providing Psychology instead of Mathematics?
  15. Am I eligible to get the non-creamy layer certificate to produce before UGC?
  16. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU or any other universities from Uttarakhand if I am a experienced teacher already?
  17. What to do after B.Com to become a higher class teacher or lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Are B.Ed students eligible for TET in Tamilnadu
24th November 2016, 06:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in Kerala PSC Higher Secondary Teacher recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Kerala PSC Higher Secondary Teacher recruitment:

There are many posts come under this Kerala PSC recruitment and some of the posts include, Women Police Constable, Security Assistant, Computer Grade, Typist, Police Constable, Lower Division Clerk, Teacher posts.

You must have done Graduation or its equivalent qualification in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

I suggest you to go through the recruitment notification which is given below for more details. Application procedure is also given in the recruitment link.
4th December 2017, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in Kerala PSC Higher Secondary Teacher recruitment?

Mca graduate without set can apply for higher secondary government schools in kerala?
If not let me know the procedures?
1st June 2018, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

To apply kerala psc HSST post, one should have post graduation in relevant subject, BEd and should qualify SET.
26th November 2020, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

I am an MCom graduate.......I want to know whether it is compulsory
to pass SET exam for a teaching
post in higher secondary in kerala????
please tell me....thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?