7th July 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MPSC exam after graduation

Sir, I have just completed my graduation and I got 76%, but I am interested to apply for MPSC exam. So, please you guide me, how to apply for first entrance exam. I hope so you give me reply as soon as possible.

8th July 2017, 08:50 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MPSC exam after graduation

After completion of your graduation you can apply for MPSC exam on the official website of MPSC. MPSC exam conducted in three stages :
1. Preliminary exam
2. Main exam and
3. Personal interview
Age limit is different for various posts. Mostly it is in between 20 to 30 years. You can get all the information on the official website of MPSC :

http://www.mpsc.gov.in

Thanks
8th July 2017, 07:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission. It is an examination which is conducted by MPSC for recruiting the candidates to fill the vacancies in state government jobs. The age criteria required to apply for MPSC examination is 21 to 30 years and it varies from post to post. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules to appear in MPSC examination. You can apply for MPSC examination through online at MPSC official website once, the applications are the job post are invited by the Maharashtra state government.
9th July 2017, 12:12 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MPSC examination is conducted for recruitment as an officer in Maharashtra Service.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university and age limit is 19-33 years.

The examination is conducted in three stages.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The application form for examination will be available online.

You must start preparation for examination with proper strategy and syllabus of examination.

For detail information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?