12th April 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MPSC if I have completed graduation with less percentage marks?

Can I pass graduate but i pass graduate in less percentage(less than 49) can i apply mpsc? What would be the minimum criteria required for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same soon? Thank you!

12th April 2016, 01:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPSC if I have completed graduation with less percentage marks?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for MPSC examination after graduation degree. MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission and conducted by state board for recruitment in government jobs.

Candidates must have passed graduation degree from any recognised with minimum passing percentage. So, you can appear for examination but have to qualify in all the stages for final selection for services.

For more information about examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
12th April 2016, 03:49 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPSC if I have completed graduation with less percentage marks?

Yes, you can apply for MPSC even after securing less percentage of marks. There is no restriction on minimum percentage of marks to be secured by the candidate in their Graduation degree.

MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) conducts recruitment examination every year for various posts under its various departments like Administration, Police, Forest and Engineering etc.

The eligibility criteria required for the entrance exam of MPSC are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have passed graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university or institute.The candidates who are pursuing the final year of graduation can also apply for the examination.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 19 years to 33 years. There will be age relaxation of 3 years for the OBC category and 5 years relaxation for the SC/ST category.The upper age limit for handicapped candidates is 45 years .

-The selection process involves of

*Preliminary Exam,

*Main exam, and

*Interview.

For more details, you can login to the official website of MPSC:- www.mpsc.gov.in
12th April 2016, 03:54 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes you are eligible if you have a graduation degree. No matters how many marks you got in your degree. You must have a degree from any recognized university that’s it. As you mentioned that you have a graduation degree hence you are eligible for the test.

Eligibility Criteria
1. Your age must be in between 19-33 years old. 3 years of age relaxation for candidates who belongs to OBC category and 5 year relaxation for those candidates who belongs to SC/ST category.
2. You must be citizen of India.
12th April 2016, 05:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for this exam:

1. Bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Those candidates pursuing final year of bachelor's degree can also apply for exam. You can apply for MPSC exam even if you have less percentage of marks.

2. The age limit is 19-33 years with upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
12th April 2016, 05:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to eligibility critrria candidate must have at least 55% aggregate in their graduation. But candiate which are under OBC gets 5% relaxation in percentage and to SC/ST it is 10% relaxation. Then if you are under reserved category then only you are eligible for MPSC entrance test.
12th April 2016, 06:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You must meet following criteria in order to appear for Maharashtra Public Service commission exam conducted by state government of Maharashtra:

*Graduation in any discipline from UGC recognized institute. Final year candidates of graduation can also apply for exam.

MPSC has not mentioned any specific percentage of marks which a candidate must score in order to pass the exam. Candidates with low percentage of marks are also eligible for MPSC exam.

*Age limit is 19-33 years.
12th April 2016, 09:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

There is no minimum percentage criteria required to appear in MPSC examination. Eligibility criteria required to appear in MPSC examination is mentioned below :-

>> You must be a citizen of India.

>> You must have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university.

>> You must be at least 19 years old and the maximum age limit is 33 years. Upper age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

>> You must be Physically fit as per Physical standards mentioned in the MPSC examination notification.
12th April 2016, 11:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission and you are eligible to appear for examination.

The required eligibility to appear for examination is candidates must have passed graduation degree from recognised university and age limit to appear for examination is 19-33 years with relaxation for reserved category.

Candidates have to qualify in all stages of examination for final recruitment.
For more information about examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
13th April 2016, 12:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I pass graduate but i pass graduate in less percentage(less than 49) can i apply mpsc? What would be the minimum criteria required for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same soon? Thank you!
You have completed graduation degree, so you are eligible for MPSC exam.

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

Those who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for MPSC exam.

Final years candidate are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years
13th April 2016, 10:18 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

MPSC conducts entrance exams for recruitment of various posts. For some of the posts , MPSC demands certain criteria like percentage , age criteria etc. It will differ for each post. So , You will eligible for the posts for which mpsc has not decided percentage criteria.

MPSC Eligibility
- You should possess SSC/Graduation/Post Graduation from a recognized institute.
- Your age should not be less than 18 years. Maximum age limit will be different for different recruitment. Relaxation available as per organization norms.

Selection
Preliminary Exam
Main Exam
Interview

MPSC Exam Pattern

Preliminary Exam (100 Marks)
It comprises of three subjects namely Marathi , English & General Studies

Main Exam (400 Marks)
Paper I : General Studies
Paper II : General Science & Nature Conversion

MPSC Application Procedure
- Go to site : www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Fill the application form online.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature.
- Pay the registration fee online.
- Submit the application.
- Print the application for your reference.
30th June 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir my graduation is to be completed but their is less than 50 percentage ,so I,m eligible for the MPSC exam???
11th December 2018, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I was FYbsc and SYbsc completed in Pune university. After SYBA and TYBA completed in ycmou. (Graduate- course year 2 ) they allow to mpsc exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?