7th July 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for TANCET counseling

Hi, I need the information. I am really very confused. I wrote the TANCET exam in 2016. I am applying the counseling but unfortunately, I am not attending the counseling. So, 2016 score base again. I am applying for the counseling. Is this possible there or not please inform me and please clear my doubt. My id: [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. When and where will the TANCET form be available for M.E? Procedure to apply for counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure for TANCET counseling? Will I get into counseling and when does it start?
  3. Procedure of counseling of TANCET?
  4. For how many years is the TANCET score valid?
  5. For TANCET counseling from which bank to get the DD? How much amount? Procedure for the counseling?
  6. Procedure to apply for TANCET counseling -- [New]
  7. Can I get any engineering college in Madhurai? Details about counseling procedure for TANCET MCA? I have scored 28 in TANCET MCA
  8. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  9. From where to get TANCET counseling form for M.E admission? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  10. Date of counseling of TANCET for M.E Electrical and Electronics? Procedure to be followed and fee structure?
  11. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  12. Date of TANCET MBA results? Procedure to apply for counseling? From where can we get the counseling form? Last date to submit the form? How much to pay for the form?
  13. When will the TANCET MBA ranklist be released? Procedure for TANCET counseling and when will it be scheduled?
  14. Procedure of TANCET MCA counseling?
  15. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  16. What are the counseling dates of TANCET exam?
  17. Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for TANCET(M.E.)?
  18. Which college could I get in TANCET counseling?
9th July 2017, 03:28 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Procedure to apply for TANCET counseling

Sorry, but you are not eligible for this year counseling on the basis of previous year score. Cutoff of exams are different every year and the TANCET score is valid for only one year. That’s why you are not eligible for this.
10th July 2017, 07:13 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for TANCET counseling

Sorry to inform you that you are not allowed to attend TANCET counseling 2017 on the basis of 2016 TANCET score.
You can only appear in TANCET counseling if you would have given TANCET 2017 examination.
Following steps should be followed after qualifying in TANCET examination to attend counseling process:
>Applicants first need to collect original documents of education.
>Now they have to check their counselling call letter.
>They have to reach at provided location.
>Applicants need to confirm to Counselling leader for allotment.
>They will ask for document registration and now you have counselling allotment.
>Applicants need to join desired colleges if they full feel criterion.
>Now they have to contact to colleges for which they applied in counselling.

Following documents may be required for verification during the counselling process:
>Marks sheet of class 12th
>Certificate of Class XII/ HSC/Graduation
>Character certificate
>Certificate of Medical Fitness
>Domicile of official address
>Category certificate for OBC/SC/ST
>For economically weak candidates: the Income certificate should be submitted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?