28th January 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Age limit of school service commission examination?

I am here to know the Age limit of school service commission examination so please tell me What is the age limit of school service commission examination

4th February 2014, 08:19 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit of school service commission examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am here to know the Age limit of school service commission examination so please tell me What is the age limit of school service commission examination
Hey friend,

The School service commission is used for joining in as a Head Masters.To be eligible for the School service exam you need to satisfy the following criteria which are:

# Nationality

# Age Limit

# Education qualification

>> The Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate must have a Citizenship in India.

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 20-40 years of age.

>> There are certain upper age relaxation and for SC/ST—20-45 yrs, PH—20-50yrs and for OBC candidate is 20-43 years.

The candidate who is satisfying all these criteria for the exam is eligible for applying.

ALL THE BEST
17th September 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit of school service commission examination?

I have 59percent in secondary ,and 38 percent in higher secondary. And 41.77 percent in graduation and 50 percent in MA . Am I eligible for school service examination . please send me the information .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?