10th August 2017, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Drug Controller in India?

Hello, I am very much confused about what course should I opt after B.Pharm
I want to be a drug controller & about the competitive exams. Now I am doing B.Pharm 1 year.

12th August 2017, 12:12 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Drug Controller in India?

Procedure to become a Drug Controller:-

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidates need to be graduates in the respective field.

Masters degree in Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Pharmacy is a must.

The candidates with experience as drug controller or related field are preferred.

Process:-

Should be a graduate in the respective field.

Post graduation in the respective field is a must.

They should have knowledge about the drugs and cosmetics act which deals with the manufacturing and testing drugs.
12th August 2017, 05:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Drug Controller in India?

In order to become a drug controller, you must have to complete your Graduation course in Pharmacy field.
Since you are in the first year of B.Pharma course, just complete your Graduate degree course and then you will be eligible for the above mentioned position.

After the Graduation, candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the UPSC or PSC to build their career in the Government sector as a Drug Controller. While private companies also conduct their own examination for the post of Drug controller.
Candidates need to complete their Graduation in the relevant field with a minimum of 50% marks in order to apply for the above mentioned examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?