6th February 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Will my Daughter be eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Controller entrance exam if she does not have experience in R&D field?

Respected Sir, My Daughter fulfills every eligibility criteria required to appear for UPSC Drug Controller entrance exam but she has no experience in R&D field so I want to know will my Daughter be eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Controller entrance exam if she does not have experience in R and D field? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Upcoming entrance exam notification for Drug Inspector recruitment 2015
  2. Which exam is conducted to join in CDSCO as drug inspector and assistant drug controller?
  3. Am I eligible for drug controller officer exam after passing BAMS?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  5. Am I eligible to apply in UPSC Drug Inspector recruitment being a B.Pharmacy graduate with 1 year of Quality Control experience? When the notification will be released?
  6. Details of the Drug Inspector job post in India?
  7. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to become Drug Inspector in MP? Can I apply for Drug Inspector after B.Pharmacy
  9. Whether Drug Inspectors are appointed on Temporary basis of Permanent basis?
  10. Is B.Pharma qualification sufficient for Drug Inspector post?
  11. What to do in future after completing B.Pharm?
  12. Am I eligible to give the entrance exam of drug inspector after having 2 years of experience in pharma marketing
  13. Am I eligible to give the entrance exam of drug inspector after having 2 years of experience in Pharma Marketing
  14. Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer?
  15. Are BHMS doctors with degree in Clinical Research and Experience eligible for Drug Inspector Exam?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Inspector if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy?
  17. When is the Drug controller exam notification expected to release? What's the syllabus for this exam?
  18. Eligibility and examination date for Air Traffic controller?
19th February 2017, 09:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my Daughter be eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Controller entrance exam if she does not have experience in R&D field?

The eligibility criteria for UPSC Drug Controller exam:

>>Candidate must have master's degree in chemistry, pharmacology or pharmaceutical chemistry or chemistry is necessary.

>>Generally candidates with experience as drug control are preferred. Your daughter can apply for UPSC Drug controller entrance exam but candidates with experience in Research and Development are preferred.

For any more details about this exam and post, Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?