16th February 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for para SF commando?

Sir/Madam, I want to be a para SF commanda. How can I join it? Currently, I am studying in class 10. Please give me procedure to apply for it.

17th February 2017, 09:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for para SF commando?

Procedure to apply for Para SF Commando:

In order to apply for Para SF Commando, you can join through OTA (Officers Training Academy) and IMA (Indian Military Academy). So after that Officers application will be forwarded to MS Branch and is duly signed by Commanding Officer. The probation period that takes for Para Special Force selection would be 180 days including the training.

So in order to join Para Special Force Commando, the minimum educational qualification required is Graduate Degree or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. As you are studying 10th Class, I suggest you to concentrate on Academics first and then you can follow the steps that are mentioned above after completion of Graduation.
18th February 2017, 08:34 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

The minimum qualification required to join Para commando is 10+2 from a recognized university. The candidate must have to appear for National Defence Academy examination and have to pass the examination in order to get the job. The candidate must be Indian citizen and the age must be in between 19-23 years. After passing the exam the candidate also have to pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT). The candidate has to cover 1.6 kilometres in 07 minutes followed by 20 squats and 10 push ups. The minimum height eligibility is 157 centimetres and the weight should be according to height. The male candidate must have his chest in proportionate with the minimum expansion capability of 0.5 centimetres. The eyesight must be 6/12 for better eye and for worst eye it must be 6/9
18th August 2019, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

My age is 24 and half can i join para sf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?