22nd January 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a government job for BDS graduate in tamilnadu?

What is the procedure to get a government job for BDS graduate in Tamilnadu?
I am going to finish my BDS graduate. So, please guide me to get a government job in Tamilnadu? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon on the same. Thank you!

27th January 2018, 08:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a government job for BDS graduate in tamilnadu?

Being a BDS graduate, you can apply for every Graduate Level exams such a civil services, banking exams, Railway exams as per your interest.
Moreover on the basis of your graduate degree that is Bachelor of dental surgery, government also recruit the candidates in government hospitals but before that you have to qualify the test.
So, you need to keep in touch with the notifications of the vacancies in government hospitals.
27th January 2018, 08:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The BDS graduate can apply like UPSC, State PSCs, SSC, Public Sector Banks etc. BDS students also recruited by other departments like Railways, Defence and Ordinance Factories for the hospitals. At the entry level the BDS graduates can practice as dentist in government hospitals, private nursing homes, corporate or industrial hospitals.
17th September 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for government hospital work after completing BDS....what is the procedure to apply and how to prepare ...how to get state government job like working in government hospital...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?